Well - here I am -- stuck again

lpulle

Reaction score
Loaded up cm7 and now all my apps are gone except what the program wants me to have. No market - no nothing - nada - zip -- maybe I'm not ready for this yet

TPX00

Reaction score
Yes you do. CM7 is quite the process if you find yourself in a bootloop or brick, but WELL WORTH THE TROUBLE!!!. I still have trouble with some of the updates. but the CM7 Thread explains everything. The only thing I would recomend on top of it would be to back everything up On Titanium BackUp and sync it to a dropbox. PM me if you want me to walk you through the steps. I actually have to unbrick someones phone right now. lol

OP
lpulle

lpulle

Reaction score
Thanks Ya ALL - I have seem to got it - I know I will have a lot of questions on this ROM

LAR

OP
lpulle

lpulle

Reaction score
why am i here?

Got CM7 loaded. But now I need to figure what all the fuss is about. Don't know anything about mightiest.

Please share with this old man. Someday you will be in the same boat.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Got CM7 loaded. But now I need to figure what all the fuss is about. Don't know anything about mightiest.

Please share with this old man. Someday you will be in the same boat.

Not sure exactly what you are looking for but the biggest draw to cm is that it is aosp built. What that means is there is no manufacturer's ui such as blur installed, just Google with a bunch of customization.

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...