Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Old thread revived I see, but I'll bite. I'm really hard on earbuds so I don't bother spending a lot of money on them. Between working out, using them at work and in and out of my backpack, there's no point in spending a lot of money. I have a pair of Sony & Skullcandy buds that do just fine. I've gone through 3 pair of cheap Samsung buds, that didn't sound too bad for being free with my last couple of Galaxy S devices.
I have a nice pair of Sennheiser over the ear headphones I use for laying in bed watching Netflix. The cheapies are for everything else.

S5 tap'n

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You can't beat westone.. But if you're going to buy don't buy the w series buy the umpro series. They're better for over all tonal response.. The w series is for listening to finished music and the umpro series is for on stage.. Gives more tonal range and bass and high end response.. I have es60 custom molds that I use for stage and mixing.. And the cables are replaceable.. Cables are most iem's weak Point... They short out.. But I've yet to have any westones short out..

Even a pair of umpro2's or 3's(numher of drivers) will be a significant improvement over skill candy and other cheaper brands.. Of course there's also sure and JL audio with their 2k priced roxannes that you want up to a year for with 12 drivers... They don't sound as good as westone.. To me

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Been rocking the Samsung gear circles, not as good for calls but awesome for music especially if you like working out and you hate have buds lodged deep in your ear. They are 90 at best buy but 75 on Amazon. Best Buy matches Amazon pricing.

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
I spent tons of time on Bluetooth Headset research for general lounging to easy chores,
and ended up getting 4 sets, 1 for myself even.
ON EAR - VOXOA HD Wireless Stereo Headphones Bluetooth 4.0.

After I sent pair to friend in Texas who's 100% in wheel chair all her life,
I asked her a couple days later if she was willing to give them up,
and she laid out harsh rules in 3 words in a text if I ever show up.
When she called, I never knew she was on the headset, they sounded great.

The deals on these very $85 - $70. 2 from Amazon, 2 from Maclife. White set at Maclife.
The range in clear view out a window was a good 25-30ft, I was hoping for a little more.
That was with S4 on top of fridge - and me out in the yard.
Super comfy, just the right pressure, and I had them on a good 4 hrs or more.

Myself, I can't deal with earbuds, where at times I was sure of ear damage when caught by the cord.
Here's link of the item. Tons of features.
VOXOA HD Wireless Headphones review

Last edited:

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
Holy Cow - . The Dash Wireless 15,998 backers pledged $3,390,551 to help bring this project to life.
Well, In my style, It's tough to keep track of 10mm 1/4 drive flex socket by SnapOn.
I'd need pierced ears to keep these guys w/locknut.
They do look cool.

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yeah.. I keep my iem's in an otterbox case they come in.. If i get a set of dash wireless.. I'd keep them in a monitor vault too.. Or try too.. Lol

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
You can't beat Westone..
Has to be True & I thought it sounded familiar.
I searched my drives & found My Son's notes on them as well.

He's a bit fussy building custom Clark Headsets all over the world for about ten yrs for his flight crew & others on AWAC's Radar ship -
That gives them full functions of installed LED lighting- to access of their personal Players for music, or send tunes to entire ship.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Westone does all sorts of military applications.. Pro sound for musicians and studio work.. Once I heard em... I was hooked.. And great customer service.

Reactions: cr6

sophia234george

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 4
Try the EX Series Earbud Headphones of Sony which features multifunction button for simple operation.

Thomas Hagewood

Reaction score
I’m looking for the better ear buds for me And I don’t want to spend more money for this.. So I decided to search what items that I would be need to purchase and expect my expectations. I purchased Jarv-Nmotion Wireless Bluetooth earbud Headphones (32.29$). This device is simple, easy, great sound the sound quality is great and what is really cool is when you connect it to your phone it shows a battery icon next to the Bluetooth icon so that you have a signal and easy to know how much battery you have left. Battery lasts plenty long on one charge, And because of this great condition I decided to purchased another one for my brother.

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
what is really cool is when you connect it to your phone it shows a battery icon next to the Bluetooth icon so that you have a signal and easy to know how much battery you have left.

That is a cool Feature-to show voltage.
Most Apple connected devices do this as well.
We made a note of product just in case- Thanks.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
My ear buds announce their power level when you turn them on. Having it displayed on the screen would be very nice.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My ear buds announce their power level when you turn them on. Having it displayed on the screen would be very nice.
I've written to Samsung about that for the Circles as well as their watches to show battery next to the connected icon.
They responded that they're pushing the suggestion to their development team.