What are you replacing your Note 7 with?

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just got the replacement....
027d9e4d821be4cc8fb5d984ff79800e.jpg

Sent from my New Note 7

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just waiting for the box now... Then this chapter is closed...
I'll probably order the box tomorrow, or Sunday, unless the...

Sent from my New Note 7
Box arrive yet?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I called Verizon about a box on Tuesday....the rep said he would have one sent out... still nothing...

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+

OP
shockracer

shockracer

Reaction score
When we ordered our Edges, I was told the fire resistant boxes would arrive shortly after the phones. I called 1 week later and asked about the boxes and they said they would put it through again, that was 4 days ago.

I see people trying to sell their note 7s on Craigslist around us for $600 to $800...

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
There are no boxes. Samsung could care less about getting a million defective phones back they can't do anything with.

There is also no possible way for them to track which phones made it back from who. There is no reason to put that kind of money and time into it. If you are that concerned wrap the phone in some tin foil or get a small metal box and bury it.

Samsung Note 7.5

OP
shockracer

shockracer

Reaction score
There are no boxes. Samsung could care less about getting a million defective phones back they can't do anything with.

There is also no possible way for them to track which phones made it back from who. There is no reason to put that kind of money and time into it. If you are that concerned wrap the phone in some tin foil or get a small metal box and bury it.

Samsung Note 7.5

I'd be more excited if they never sent one. I'll just swap my SIM card back and forth !

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I'd be more excited if they never sent one. I'll just swap my SIM card back and forth !
If I was a betting man I'd say the boxes never show. The additional wasted costs would be incredible. I'm still using mine without any issues.

Samsung Note 7.5