what are your favorite apps for the Tab?

jmed99

Reaction score
So far I think Tango is my favorite...the video calling works great over wifi and 3G!

I've had a droid dancedroid for a long time so I'm familiar with the Android apps but what is your favorite app for the Tablet???

Let's get a list going of great apps for the tablet, cool?

So far I like Tango.

Thanks everyone!

MonarchWines

Reaction score
Selfish plug! Wall Ballz

Just my selfish plug, Wall Ballz. :)

I did try the NFL mobil and it wouldn't run on my Tab, anyone get that running?

Astro
Tom Cat - Wife's pick

kingoftowns

Reaction score
I am really loving using this thing as a GPS device in my car, have it mounted right in front of my car deck and its so nice to have a big 7-inch screen thats so responsive, this has essentially replaced my car stereo deck as I have it plugged in with the auxiliary port and control the music/videos/everything on the Tab.

favorite apps so far are Slingplayer (operates in full screen mode) Google Voice (and Talk) and Tango.

I have also replaced the default browser and am using Dolphin HD Browser full time, I love how fast it is and that you control wether Flash runs or not, I hate flash and it slows down the device so it's nice being able to control wether it runs or not.

kingoftowns

Reaction score
have been using it pretty much non-stop, picked it up as soon as the store opened on launch day (11/11) and I have used 285MB's so far. as soon as I get home/to work/anywhere with WiFi, I kick it over to WiFi but it is always on and aside from the usage I am putting on it by browsing, GPS, etc. its pulling in email, google voice texts, facebook, twitter, etc. and I stream ALL of my music through subsonic.

so at this rate of about 300MB/week (will lessen as the novelty wears off and I stop using it ALL DAY) I am consuming less than 1.5GB's a month, the $35/month plan for 3GB should be more than enough for me.

I do occasionally use Slingbox and NBA Game Time to stream video but usually the video I watch on it is saved on the device.

had an iPad (wifi only) and a Verizon MiFi before this and the usage was about the same, I used a little more on the iPad because I was able to stream all of my videos on my home server with AirVideo and there is no such app for Android (yet) but so far I am trending well below the 3GB threshold of the plan I signed up for.

Also I have not used this as a wifi hotspot (which is included for the $35/mo fee) but I rarely use that option so again for the usage I described above I will come in well below 3GB/mo.

Mighty

Reaction score
I love upnp play for streaming vids. It's way better than Allshare... Allshare keeps on force closing for me.