What Does Your CM7 Look Like?

kevyo

Reaction score
Here are my screens. I've been working on them the last few days to get then where I want them. I think I'm close.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

h2on0

Reaction score
Sorry to be a copy cat, but the way everyone was raving about epic blue and bold I had to buy it. I really like it. I even tried the metamorph apk which is cool. Thanks again guys.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

brutalDROID

Reaction score
Here are my screens. I've been working on them the last few days to get then where I want them. I think I'm close.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
Is that custom lockscreen WidgetLocker?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
So here is what I'm rockin' now. I've pretty much found every bit of ICS I can find. The second image shows my circle launcher. as well.

View attachment 41610View attachment 41611

Nice!! Hey KC...what would your next device be...And you better not say Bionic..lol

You juss been TAPPED! by the drummer
LIQUID 3.0 or Anything but Stock!!!!
<><>-------------------PEACE---------------------<><>

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Simple...I took back my old beginner style..Colors and sexy..yet few apps..However, the transparent apps are usually all over my D2...love it..I sometimes run them with a nice subtle live wallpaper and like seeing its effect through the apps..:) this one is toned way down to simple and colorful
Edit; Sorry to those whom are on my shot of the tapatalk DFs.........KC....your there too...lol I know were all live anyway on there....Just feels like I exposed something when others are in a shot..lol
-------------------PEACE---------------------

Last edited:

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Nice!! Hey KC...what would your next device be...And you better not say Bionic..lol

Simple...I took back my old beginner style..Colors and sexy..yet few apps..However, the transparent apps are usually all over my D2...love it..I sometimes run them with a nice subtle live wallpaper and like seeing its effect through the apps..:) this one is toned way down to simple and colorful
Edit; Sorry to those whom are on my shot of the tapatalk DFs.........KC....your there too...lol I know were all live anyway on there....Just feels like I exposed something when others are in a shot..lol
-------------------PEACE---------------------

I'm Nexus all the way. Though I probably will have to wait until my next upgrade in April to come close to affording one (that is if VZW actually sells it). And the other thing.... no worries. I got nothin to hide, and I don't put stuff in public I don't want known.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm Nexus all the way. Though I probably will have to wait until my next upgrade in April to come close to affording one (that is if VZW actually sells it). And the other thing.... no worries. I got nothin to hide, and I don't put stuff in public I don't want known.

Yeah mine too...but they are offering a promo till dec...not sure for how many people though..I was lucky I guess...Call them!