What happen to all the GNex Users?

OP
N

ntrddragn

well, my gnex survive another fall/drop (ran over by snow mobile before). was getting some weird car noises, couldnt figure it out. so i zip tie (3 of them) the gnex to the upper control arm. proceed to drive got up to 40mph (thats when noise started). slow down to a stop go check, phone is gone. :blink: so i had to retrace by running along the street. LOL ran for 1/2 miles, mind you i been seeing other cars driving down the street also, so i was like there goes the phone. BUT i saw it in the middle of the street, battery out, lid slid away, BUT it survive! the cars didnt ran it over, they ran the cover over. :icon_ lala::biggrin::biggrin: put the battery back on, power it up, works perfect. :D no scratch on the screen just the corners.

ps..i still have insurance on mine so i wasnt to worry. :D

sadiqsamm

I am so use to my GNex. I was thinking nexus 4 is going to be moto bit then I guess I have to wait a little bit longer. Different custom ROMs swap and a couple of really nice launchers is keeping me busy. Anybody has a link to pie chart launcher?

cupfulloflol

I am still a happy GNex user. And I am still around, but I am not as active on forums as I used to be able to be. Not as much free time, and the free time I do get I have been recently putting into video games. I still build and flash ROMs for my device at least once a week.

I am so use to my GNex. I was thinking nexus 4 is going to be moto bit then I guess I have to wait a little bit longer. Different custom ROMs swap and a couple of really nice launchers is keeping me busy. Anybody has a link to pie chart launcher?

[APP] LMT Launcher v1.91 for GNex/Nexus4/Nexus7/GSIII/HD2 and more... (ROOT) - xda-developers

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Well I upgraded to the s4 as of 7/3, was a good 18mo run. Even sold it and got a pretty good amount for it to cover around 70% of my new s4:hail:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Well I upgraded to the s4 as of 7/3, was a good 18mo run. Even sold it and got a pretty good amount for it to cover around 70% of my new s4:hail:

I kept my nexus. Put groove ip on it and use it as a home phone. Mainly use it if my note 2 is close to dead I can charge it up and use my gnex for calls.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
I have my perfectly new looking Nexus on home wifi... Slim bean Rom just sipping battery.. Emergency phone though I don't think I could ever go back to it..

N2 Tap'd

bweN diorD

my friend broke his a few months ago, so i gave him mine. really didnt want to part with it but he is a good friend and i have a stack of phones :)

Liderc

Silver Member
Still using my Galaxy Nexus, have't had any problems with it. Wish they'd make a new one on Verizon, would be the only thing I'd be interested in purchasing. Sadly, what we're getting on Verizon is a bit disappointing.

The One looks interesting, but sense + the button layout, and the fact that it's essentially 6-8 months old is a bit of a turn off.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Still using my Galaxy Nexus, have't had any problems with it. Wish they'd make a new one on Verizon, would be the only thing I'd be interested in purchasing. Sadly, what we're getting on Verizon is a bit disappointing.

The One looks interesting, but sense + the button layout, and the fact that it's essentially 6-8 months old is a bit of a turn off.

Moto X is just around the corner. August 23rd I believe. Or maybe wait for the Droid Ultra!

Liderc

Silver Member
Moto X is just around the corner. August 23rd I believe. Or maybe wait for the Droid Ultra!

I'm well aware of them, and neither interest me to be honest. Moto still has a while before Google can help mold them into a better company. Droid Ultra just doesn't look right.

pc747

Rescue Squad
I'm well aware of them, and neither interest me to be honest. Moto still has a while before Google can help mold them into a better company. Droid Ultra just doesn't look right.

Go s4 or htc and install the Google experience software or aosp ROM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2