What is the best phone case?

You should pm seidio on this forum whoever manages that account seems to be willing to help customers out. I personally thought their customer service was great but its concerning to see users starting to report bad experiences.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

What's your opinions/thoughts on your own phone cases for the Droid X ? I am looking to buy a new one I had the body glove and it is pretty messed up from 2 drops and 1 month and a half of usage.

I also have the body glove case. I've yet to drop my phone and the corners are already wearing out fast. I would not recommend this case to anyone.

Sent from my DROIDX

I got my Innocase last Monday. I would immediately have given it 5 stars. Absolutely no problem with phone functionality.

Totally different story just 5 days later. I got into my car with the holster on. When I got out, I heard a *twang* & the cell phone hit the ground. The clip broke right at the hinge...

When my assistant called Seidio to discuss replacement, the customer service rep was rude, clearly uninterested in helping & basically blamed me for misusing the case. I believe the exact description was "he was a jerk". He gave the impression that Seidio would NOT stand behind this problem (defect or not, I only had the case for 5 days, hardly long enough to *abuse* it).

After contacting online support from Seidio, we have a ticket number, but no confirmation that Siedio will replace the broken holster.

I bought the Innocase because of good reviews & responsive customer service...Proceed with caution...
Update on broken belt clip, Seidio Innocase...

We did receive an RMA confirmation, but authorization was only good for 7 days. After they received the case, they would begin processing the return. We were told that after the defective clip was received, it would *only* be 2-3 weeks before we could expect the shipment of the replacement clip.

I did contact the Seidio rep on this forum, and the rep was responsive & (I believe) has made efforts to get a replacement clip to me, but it has still been 3 weeks between the time the clip broke & the time I will get a replacement.

While I am somewhat pleased with the response from member seidioseidio on this forum, my overall customer experience with Seidio is not a good one. The first customer service rep should be the ONLY customer service rep that a customer needs to deal with.

I hear that Otterbox has *finally* released their case for the Droid X...I am curious how this case holds up in real life...

I have a Seidio case and the case clip broke off after a couple months of use and I emailed Seidio and they sent me a replacement within a day or two. No problems.

Back