What phone should I buy and why!

zman2904

Reaction score
I've been hanging around here since very early on.. waited outside my local verizon Store for about 45 minutes on Day one for my D1 last year. I've been itching for a new toy! Like so many others, I have been wrapped up in the three DINC HD threads for the past three weeks...and it is obvious this phone is not coming soon...

There is so much knowledge on this site, I am looking for any and all opinions regarding the the final four for my next phone..The obvious candidates are available, Dinc, X, Fascinate, and Continuum(went to a store today, i'll admit, i have done no research yet on it, but teh Continuum has a nice look and feel to it)

I really don't use the physical keyboard which is why the Droid 2/Global isn't on the list...

I have been extremely happy with my rooted D1, and until recently, reallyl haven't even thought about upgrading, but it is starting to get a little sluggesh, and I want to get into a newer phone before the LTE phones hit and i want to be happy for at least the next 10-11 months with my decision..

Give me your best sales pitch for your recommendation.......

scubieman

Reaction score
I use droid x and love it. The thing is with android phones is. The second you get one it's out dated. From rumors it sounds like this holiday system a buch of nice ones will come out. So wait closer to thanksgiving I would recommend.