What ROM should I get?

projectxero

I know you guys probably get this a lot? but... I just got a droid incredible today and I'm gonna root it blah blah blah....
So, can someone experienced with different ROMS let me know?
Or just lead me to a thread with some useful info, thanks!!!
dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid

PHAMOUS MAXIMUS

I would for sure go with Ultimate Droid 2.5 from blackdroid (google it). I think its the smoothest and most stable. Top it off with Luna theme or renovated theme and your golden.
Happy flashing

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

m6droid

I'm running SkyRaider 3.5. So far, so good! I may try out something else. On my OG Droid I ran Ultimate Droid and it was by far the best ROM on my OG...beat out CM and everything else for battery life, functionality, and smoothness in my opinion.

trickster2369

Incredibly Re Engineered 2.4, or Incredibly Re Engineered Z 1.1 are both fast, stable, and good on battery. New mods for both are on the way. Google, and you will find them.

Sent from my Incredible using DroidForums App

trickster2369

Hmmmm....I believe YOU asked the question, and I offered my opinion. I am also quite certain that you started with "only 1 post" at some point as well. Try the ROMS, I think you will like them.

OP
projectxero

projectxero

Haha I wasn't judging you :) I was kidding. Apologies and thank you. I'm gonna try cyanogen and that one.

trickster2369

No apologies needed, I'm just a little tired and grumpy. Seriously, good luck, the ire z rom kicks butt.

Spikezilla

I've got re-engineered 2.3 and its fast and works great. I have tried others and keep coming back to this one.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App