OP
projectxero

projectxero

OP
projectxero

projectxero

Everything went smooth with Incredibly Re-Engineered Z v1.1
Thank you for the advice and help.
Are there themes for this yet? if you know?

trickster2369

I have been using this ROM since it was released and have had no problems. Themes are non existant as of now, but version 1.2 is supposedly on the way. Maybe this weekend? Check out XDA for some more info.

Sent from my Incredible

microsnook

I just got this phone yesterday as well!
I flashed the MIUI and i have to say that its pretty amazing...
I kinda wanna flash CM7 or UD but I dont know if I want to leave this rom!

Have fun! The DINC rocks

Spikezilla

I am running CM7 RC3 w/ frost them and it is very fast. At first it was rebooting all time but have not had any issues the last few days.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

dfuser312553

Silver Member
I forgot about this thread. I had a D1 when I first posted in it. I've tried all the sense roms, MIUI, & the GB leak but I always come back to CM.

rlacrossjr

CM7 is great!!! You can do the stable 7.0.3 android version 2.3.3 or mess with the CM7 Nightly's which is android version 2.3.4. Also have great support and user forum that can answer all your questions. Some sweet kernels out there that are just made for Incredible like chad's Incredikernel, which with heavy use with stock battery get 18 hours.
I started off on Ultimate Droid 3.0 and went up to 3.3, it was a good rom, but then I saw that UD3 was using a kernel names cyanogen. So I googled and never left CM, I did try the OTA leak but went back to CM7.0.3.

OP
projectxero

projectxero

I tired OMFGB 1.20 and it was super unstable... Maybe I just didn't have the right kernel or idk. I'm going back to CM7 lol. I loved MIUI for a while..

OP
projectxero

projectxero

CM7 is great!!! You can do the stable 7.0.3 android version 2.3.3 or mess with the CM7 Nightly's which is android version 2.3.4. Also have great support and user forum that can answer all your questions. Some sweet kernels out there that are just made for Incredible like chad's Incredikernel, which with heavy use with stock battery get 18 hours.
I started off on Ultimate Droid 3.0 and went up to 3.3, it was a good rom, but then I saw that UD3 was using a kernel names cyanogen. So I googled and never left CM, I did try the OTA leak but went back to CM7.0.3.

Duuuude 18 hours? I gotta hit that up!! :D