When will I get ICS?????

Ghostwheel said:
True. I feel bad for the mods, these things pop up about as quick as they can move them to the ICS forums.

I agree.

Is it just me, our are their a lot of new folks joining the forum with their razr. It must be because of the pending update. I think it's a good thing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

cobravnm13

True. I feel bad for the mods, these things pop up about as quick as they can move them to the ICS forums.

I agree also.

I agree.

Is it just me, our are their a lot of new folks joining the forum with their razr. It must be because of the pending update. I think it's a good thing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

Probably because they want to learn about their new update and Google shows us as a reliable source. :) And I agree, it is a good thing for this site.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

cousy415

All of the decent answers you'll find are in the forum that's dedicated entirely to ICS on the RAZR.

While uncivil remarks are not necessary or justifiable from anyone, several users around here just get frustrated when people post the same questions over and over and over again when answers are available. In this case, not only are answers available, but there's a special forum dedicated to them.

The fact of the matter is that no one knows when you will get it. Verizon sent out a text last week to many RAZR/MAXX users saying to expect the update within a week. Motorola just finished a soak test, and I'm sure they're combing through the results now to make sure there aren't any major problems. At some point in the near future, Motorola will start pushing the update out in waves (Verizon does not push out the update). How many people are included in the waves? That's something Motorola will have to tell you. Those who are included are random, and it can take a week or two for it to get to everyone.

So just continue to wait patiently and check the Droid Razr and Razr Maxx ICS discussion forum for more information.

Just to add to this, I asked @vzwsupport about the matter recently and received a helpful response:

"Nate Cousineau ‏@Nate_Cousineau
@vzwsupport I see you said ics can be pulled within 8 days. Does that mean on the 8th day or sometime between now and 8 days?
Expand

11m VZW Support VZW Support ‏@VZWSupport
@Nate_Cousineau You can pull the SW update manually to your device 10 days after the software's effective date (June 22nd).^JB"

So this coming Monday (July 2nd) ICS should be available for pull by all users. While there is a chance any of us could receive it as part of a "random wave" of releases before, we shouldn't have to wait any longer then Monday!