Where are Texted Photos

metrov

Reaction score
Hi,

My friend texted me a photo, and I need to move it to my desktop computer. I "Saved to Gallery" the image, but it doesn't show up in any HD image folders. Strangely, the photo shows up in "My Gallery", I can see it there along with many other photos. All the other photos show up in my Hard Drive image folders except this one... the one I really need, of course. Does anyone have any ideas as to where the photo may be found? And yes, I already turned on "show hidden files." Thanks!

I use "Message+" which may be a Verizon app (don't like it much). Gallery photos show up in "Card/dcim/camera."

What Miller is asking is, when you open your gallery, what folder is the picture that you're looking for in? It should be in a different folder than the pictures you take with your camera. The file path you listed is where the pictures you take with your camera are.

The image shows up in its own gallery folder along with all the other gallery photos/folders I've taken with my camera. But it was not in the same internal folder. I found it in VZpics. Thanks so much for the help! It's an important photo!

Back