Which Case for Droid X?

Redjak

Reaction score
I just got a Droid X for Christmas, and am also a new member to this forum. So far I'm loving it, everyone's really nice and helpful :) So I think this is a good place to ask a question...

I currently have a Defender Series Otter case for my Droid. OtterBox Defender Series Case for Motorola Droid X - Android Weather Resistant Cases - Paranoid Androids I like it because of the protection I know it gives me, but I hate how big and clunky it makes my Droid, and it also makes scrolling between screens while holding an app/widget extremely difficult. I was wondering what other good cases there are? I have my eye on a Trident Kraken series case and may purchase it tomorrow, depending on the responses I get here. I want a case that will still protect my Droid, but not at the expense of its portability(the thing hardly fits in my pocket). Thanks in advance :)

There are so many cases available for droid x today. And also I'm going check that Kraken Case Today. Just in case you wanna browse some other cases check the signature I'm currently using right now. Hope it helps.dancedroid

May I suggest the Trident Kraken...

Here this might help you decide. It's my review of the Kraken as posted on Amazon, Droid X Forums as well as this forum.

Trident Kraken case review

Hope this helps in your decision!

Thanks so much for all the replies! I actually ended up buying a case, can't remember the name off my head :p But I got the Droid for Christmas, and it came with a case I returned for the Otterbox...and I ended up buying the same case again xD

Back