Which tablet????

Wopback

Reaction score
I need help......I want to buy a tablet but don't know which one to get. Looking at galaxy tablet, ipad2, and Acer.....any recommendations or ones I missed. Appreciate the feedback......

Sent from my Chuck Norris approved DROID RAZR....

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
What exactly do you plan on using your tablet for? I see one of your choices is an iPad2, do you have iTunes and use it alot?

I personally have a Xoom and I like it. Was good in making a 9hr roadtrip seem short

OP
Wopback

Wopback

Reaction score
What exactly do you plan on using your tablet for? I see one of your choices is an iPad2, do you have iTunes and use it alot?

I personally have a Xoom and I like it. Was good in making a 9hr roadtrip seem short

Some browsing, games, Netflix......I was reading bout the XOOM......ill check it out thanks

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Xoom owner here too. I was a Motorola fanboy so I picked up a 4G Xoom on launch day last year. I've loved it ever since. There's quite an active dev community for it. Its definitely well built and has all the needed connections. Check us out at Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum

Spidette

Reaction score
I have an ipad2 and like it. I use it for games, Netflix, Facebook and some browsing. Just know iPads cannot use flash but I got around that by purchasing a $4.99 app called Photon that will let you use flash when browsing.

OP
Wopback

Wopback

Reaction score
Ended up going to best buy.....liked the ipad2, galaxy tab, and Toshiba thrive.....still undecided ....

No more XOOMs..... :(

Chukee

Reaction score
Think im going to wait on the rumored google nexus tablet by google.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
I'm waiting on the rumored Google tablet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

cubuff

Reaction score
I have a Xoom its been amazing but I'm also waiting for the rumored Google tablet or I'd get the transformer prime.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums