While we wait - Google has a 10C promotion going on!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Really ADW - even though your getting a GNEX?

Can't beat it for a dime, it worked on my Xoom and works on my Honeycomb Google TV - but yeah I won't use it on the Nexus :)

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Really ADW - even though your getting a GNEX?

For 10 cents, it would be stupid not to purchase. ICS launcher is flexible, but not ADWEX flexible. Even if you end up not using it, once it's on your account, you always have the option. That's the way I'm looking at all these 10 cent apps. Even if I'm not going to use them right now, they're so cheap it's hard to pass up.

For those OG owners who aren't buying some of the games because they won't run well, you could always use them on your next device. Buy now, then use it next week on a shiny new Nexus...

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Didn't work - have a Bionic. Uninstalled but won't ask for a refund in case I want to use it later...

Isn't there a program to download that lets you switch between launchers?

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Home switcher doesn't work on the Bionic and ADW takes over completely - uninstalled they can keep the 10 cents.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
ADW EX and Tetris is a great haul for one day. FWIW tetris is going to look sweet on my Gnex :biggrin:

WPThunder25

Reaction score
I'm using my dad's iPhone 4 till the Nexus comes out but I've already downloaded probably 18 of the 20 apps that went on sale.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow I am not downloading the crappy stuff or stuff I won't ever use.

Is this version of Tetris that good? I haven't played it in ages.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
You know many of these are on the Amazon app store also for .10

So if you want to use it on your phone and on your Kindle Fire you should download them from Amazon.

I just got Tetris for the kids to play on the fire.

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Home switcher doesn't work on the Bionic and ADW takes over completely - uninstalled they can keep the 10 cents.

Only way ADW would "take over" is if you clicked "make default" the 1st time you hit the home button, and the prompt came up. Lol It doesnt just auto-run, its not skynet or something. I had it on the D3 and could swap between LPP, blur and ADW ex no issue, and its the same as the bionic.

I would suggest trying it out, the sheer amout of features it offers makes it worth its current 10cent pricetag.

Butt dialed from my hamburger phone

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dude,

I've had the OG Droid since day one and have used launchers before.

ADW runs the second it's downloaded. You can't back out of the install process without it being the home screen.

I'm running on the Bionic so you have a different system than I have.

The home switcher was not able to create a default.

Only way ADW would "take over" is if you clicked "make default" the 1st time you hit the home button, and the prompt came up. Lol It doesnt just auto-run, its not skynet or something. I had it on the D3 and could swap between LPP, blur and ADW ex no issue, and its the same as the bionic.

I would suggest trying it out, the sheer amout of features it offers makes it worth its current 10cent pricetag.

Butt dialed from my hamburger phone