Who's Got Jellybean?

OP
bosshog85

bosshog85

Well apparently when they accidentally leaked the 4.1 build it was riddled with bugs. Luckily I haven't found one on mine yet other than occasionally when I get a text message it is already marked read. Otherwise I'm lovin it :)dancedroid

Willheis

Is anyone else having problems with Google search being really sluggish and unresponsive? Is there another search engine you can use besides chrome?

OP
bosshog85

bosshog85

Haha or it'll end up being Q3 or some crap like they did with the Bionic. I'm not sure if the Bionic even has ICS yet.

I went through this most of 2012 waiting for ics for my thunderbolt so nothing with verizon would surprise me at all. That is one of the reasons I am trying to sell my razr and buy a maxx hd.

CamoMike

I have Jelly Bean on my G1/OG Razr MAXX. I have no issues with it at all. I suggest if you are having issues, boot into recovery mode and clear your cache and do a reset (after backing up with Safestrap 3.11).

I didn't get the OTA directly to my phone but have flashed it (here - http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ricked-after-reverting-jelly-bean-update.html) multiple times and am very happy with it.

Hope this helps those that are having buggy issues. I wouldn't trust the leak from Verizon because it wasn't supposed to happen.

moset

Google Now, yes

Circle widget and swipe for settings are with the M home and can be added (you gotta use the M home to get circle widgets to work) not worth it for me.

4.1 keyboard is nice but I prefer Swype.

Very smooth. Project butter I think.

Any widgets you add you have to restart home before they show up.

Battery may be improved somewhat.

Can't send messages to pre-defined groups. There are several SMS apps that can.

Most bloat can be disabled.

No timer in clock app but 4.2 clock free in play store is great.

Worth flashing IMHO.

We will have to wait and see what they do with it when the official JB update comes, but I'm sure it will work out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2