Wii Controller IME AWESOMENESS!!!!!

movadoevo8

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to inform you guys of this new app. I believe it's new because i have never seen it on the Market before and there are only 5-6 reviews so far.

Anyhow this app allows you to sync/pair your Nintendo Wii, Wiimote via Bluetooth with your droid and allow you to play all the Emulators and games such as, NES, SNES, Sega Genesis etc etc. I've been playing with this all afternoon and it is awesome it works great!!!!!!!! i would give it 50000 starts if i could.

Also the Dev is soon making it Classic controller compatible too, where you connect the 6+button Nintendo Wii classic controller to the Wiimote and allow you to play through the classic controller. This is amazing!!!!!!! news especially since they are making PS emulator. I hope they come out with a N64 emulator as well..

Anyhow if you are a gamer I highly recommend you get this it is better the Game Gripper because it's a real controller. Although the Game Gripper is awesome too I have both now! :)

:icon_ banana:
Yea someone posted about this already:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/42443-wiimotecontroller-0-1-alpha.html

I really need to try this soon. I might actually play some emulators now.

The one I listed is a different one I have both. This one I posted about is a paid version but better.

The other one the Alpha one is only allows u to play 30 mins then it disconnects and u have to reconnect again. He did that bc its a beta and eventually will be a paid version.

The one I wrote about is awesome full version and the best part you can pair up to 4 controllers. So you can actually play 1-4 players hehehehehe. Dev is going to make it where you can use the nintendo classic controller as well. Both are great though.

Ok then. lol Thanks for enlightening me. I woulda just looked for the free one.

Oh, ok Im getting them confused right now...... Thanks for posting this. I swore there was something different between the 2 other than the price.

Last edited:
Wii mote is kind of crappy... I think PS3 controller would be nicer

$4 for something that could be written in a weekend!?!

Last edited:
Back