will rubix blurry bread for dx run on d2

well, i couldnt wait so i flashed it over the stock/non deodexed gb for the d2 and it booted fine...no fc yet!dancedroid

Let us know how everything works. I'm a big fan of rubix for froyo and would jump on this in a second if it works well.

it runs great so after about 20 minutes! no fc at all...ran quickclock advanced and quadrant and its awesome so far, bunch of junk removed and very snappy....again i just installed it overtop of the stock gb d2 leak with root....i had trouble with the deodexed one after i tried to restore so i was running the non deodexed leak. im not sure about themes =/

the physical keyboard is off.....the alt and alt lock do not work, but the alpha portion is fine...i never use phys kb so it cool by me but others may not like....

the physical keyboard is off.....the alt and alt lock do not work, but the alpha portion is fine...i never use phys kb so it cool by me but others may not like....

You are saying I cannot use my slide out keyboard on this ROM? Or the alt lock? I would really like to switch to a custom ROM with the gingerbread kernel and I had heard good things about rubix for froyo even though I used liberty.

I want to try this but I really would not want to give up physical keyboard, I really utilize it quite often

the alt lock wont work and the camera wont work
other than that it is great

I made a DXtoD2 .zip if anyone wants to test it out on this.

no he created a file that will fix a dx rom so it works right on d2

I also ported it, but Drod has instructed me not to release the port. So the universal porter is what I released.

rubix blurry bread runs great on D2 with jboxens Dx to D2 GB port

Back