Last edited:
Reactions: CJM
OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
vu-solo-vu-drive.png

The VÜ CAR, as the name implies, is a Qi-enabled smartphone mount for dashboards that attaches via suction cup. It hugs devices slotted into its 180-degree rotatable mount with three padded adjustable clamps arms, which TYLT says are the largest on the market at 4.2 inches. It is widely compatible, and will retail for $79.99.

The VÜ SOLO is a little less interesting, but still intriguing. It is a smallish Qi charging mat designed with “portability” in mind; it uniquely powers via microUSB. The VÜ SOLO provides 1 Amp charge and 5 watts of power, and features built-in ventilation and a suction base. It will be available for $39.99.

Both may be a little pricey compared to the competition – a cursory search on Amazon yielded several Qi-enabled car mount for $40 less – but it is defensibly in line with TYLT’s other offerings. If you are a fan of the brand, look for the VÜ CAR and VÜ SOLO to go on sale by the end of the year.
TYLT 8226 VU 8226 Wireless Charger

Last edited:
OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Has anyone found a case that fits the wireless charging back in the OP?
I am using my Spigen Neo Hybrid Case . My phone still charges on the wireless charger. No issues.

Sent from my GNOTE4 using Tapatalk