Worthwhile roms?

OP
cmcguffee

cmcguffee

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, but I read into it done and it has to do with the file systems. 64gb SDs only format in exFAT32 and most roms including this one don't support that.

clueless77

Reaction score
Yeah I'm having a time with getting everything as far as pictures and such back. I'll have to redo it when I have more time.

camblue

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new Carbon rom? I think it has the most options in a smooth rom for AOSP 4.2.1

WillisD

Reaction score
Deviant xone on my s3 is awesome, been very stable even on the 3.4 kernel, liquid smooth has been good too

oDECREEx

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new Carbon rom? I think it has the most options in a smooth rom for AOSP 4.2.1

I'm actually on the newest release of carbon and it's pretty awesome.. Overall nice, sleek and also has a dark theme toggle in the settings. Really good battery life as well. It's 4.2.2

steeletown

Reaction score
Love this hyperdrive it's fast and smooth. Definitely can see the difference from stock. Just learning how to flash, I think I'm getting addicted.

steeletown

Reaction score
Never mind now that I'm thinking about it it's not very good. I'm using a lot of battery while its idle. Maybe I need to change a setting.

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
I flashed Synergy r420 yesterday and I like it very much. It is close to stock but it brings features we should have gotten with BJ 4.1.2 update like multi-window, Note2 video camera and gallery, 4.1.2 camera and some other nice touches. It even comes with ziggy kernel so you can overclock. It seems very stable with one exception. Every time I open my comcast email it crashed back to home screen. This could be due to the fact that I did a dirty flash. If thats the only problem. I'll take it because I didn't feel like doing a complete wipe; I did clear cache/delvik.

oDECREEx

Reaction score
I flashed Synergy r420 yesterday and I like it very much. It is close to stock but it brings features we should have gotten with BJ 4.1.2 update like multi-window, Note2 video camera and gallery, 4.1.2 camera and some other nice touches. It even comes with ziggy kernel so you can overclock. It seems very stable with one exception. Every time I open my comcast email it crashed back to home screen. This could be due to the fact that I did a dirty flash. If thats the only problem. I'll take it because I didn't feel like doing a complete wipe; I did clear cache/delvik.

Any type of customization on the quick settings toggle in the notification pull down yet? That's why TW really kills me.. Takes up so much room..

WillisD

Reaction score
I'm still rocking AOKP build 5, and I switch up to liquid smooth every few days Lol. Just waiting on the reboots to end on the 3.4 kernel Lol