Your best wordfeud scores.....

3turner

Reaction score
Fun thread...hadn't seen this one yet. Here is the highest score I've had on the first play random board against the wife...she got mad at me and resigned. Sorry for the lack of a screen grab, my Moto Droid was not rooted and I did not have any launcher installed that took screen shots at the time.

Click the picture to see bigger
View attachment 35018

A friend I play against often got me once with a 1400 some odd point score. We played that game through and he almost finished with 2000....final score was 1987 to my measly 301.

Shauwnelle

Reaction score
heh, 1552pts first word the other player resigned :'(

1552pts first word the other player resigned :'(
would have been interesting to see how high it could have gone.

if you wanna play Vs. Me my name is: Shauwnelle

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Ill play a game with you. Although another player was getting high scores and I threatened to quit ;) , I never did.
Sometimes I do win. :)

I'm deb123

Sent from my Droid 1 using DroidForums

nhra1ss

Reaction score
I know this maynot compare to all your high scores, but I felt good with this. Played BIZ on my second move on a TW and DW. I believe this is one of the highest single words I have played so far. Just thought I would share.

bubba4mark

Reaction score
My high score is 234 but I have seen someone score 1026 pts in one word they spelled ramjet.

faizu

Reaction score
View attachment 39430
dear friends,
my best score for a single move is "1336" for playing BROILER on a random board against a random opponent. as i expected, he resigned. saying i was cheating. but, i swear, i was not cheating. i got five TW's and two DL's.also notice that, i used entire tiles i had left. it was just luck. you don't even want a great vocabulary if you have some good tiles.
i had many opponents who thrashed me many times. but, i never resigned and i will never and ever. because, i just love this game.
you can invite me for a game at anytime and my username is seen in the above image
cheersss
faizu.. ;)

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Faizu, I just invited you on a regular board, if you want to decline that and then one of us can request a new name and play on a random, that's fine with me. I just had it set on regular automatically.

ETA: Never mind you just played the game. That was quick!
Side note: Mine's not notifying me anymore and I've tried everything... so I have to check. Just so you know if I don't play for a while.

deb123

ptglj

Reaction score
someone challenge me!

Anyone feel free to challenge me. I've once played for 1228 and my highest score was in the 1700s for the game. I never quit and will always play a game out; I've only ever lost once when I was inexperienced and set somebody up for a 1444 spot on me lol. Anyway, looking for some decent challengers! I do not cheat with apps, though I must admit I occasionally look up words to help decide where to play.

Name: Can't beat Pete

I play the random board only these days.

mummysboy

Reaction score
My mates opening move

This is my mates opening move :

Last edited: