Zagg Screen Protector?

AndQuocDrew

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm planning to get Invisible Shield for my Droid 2 once I get it. But I also want the extended battery and I heard it adds a little extra thickness. Will the Invisible shield still place properly on my phone?

Thanks,
AQT

Standalone010

Reaction score
I would just get a front screen protector and get a case that works with the battery if I were you.

OP
A

AndQuocDrew

Reaction score
Yep Thanks, that's what I'm gonna do. I've decided to get the Skinomi screen protector and Body glove elements case :D

Edit: Actually, Idk about body glove, do you know any good cases that fit with extended battery?

Standalone010

Reaction score
Sorry, haven't really played around with any extended batteries yet, so I can't say which cases would/wouldn't work.

thetexan525

Reaction score
Yep Thanks, that's what I'm gonna do. I've decided to get the Skinomi screen protector and Body glove elements case :D

Edit: Actually, Idk about body glove, do you know any good cases that fit with extended battery?

When I bought my D2 a couple months ago the verizon store had no good cases to work with it, and I haven't bothered to find any that do. I got the Zagg front screen protector, which works great, and carry the phone in a basic leather belt-clip pouch while at work, and in nothing the rest of the time.