1.1.1 Sapphire Release and an Anoucement

Re -download the version thats available at the market. I am doing the opposite to see if that works. Disabled the lock screen for Sapphire and use the Poweramp one.

I'm having a problem installing updates to apps that are installed on my sd card. Every time I update it tells me update unsuccessful. When I move the app to the phone and do the update the update is successful every time. Anyone had any experience with this or know what may fix this.

Hey im new to this if I want to install sapphire what do I do? My droid x is already rooted so can I just go ahead and install saphire or what do I do I sorry im so noobish...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Hey im new to this if I want to install sapphire what do I do? My droid x is already rooted so can I just go ahead and install saphire or what do I do I sorry im so noobish...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

As far as I know the X isn't officially supported yet, so you'll have to sit tight, I know cvpcs is working to make a stable build for it. I've been out of the loop though so someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

I have a question. I read that you can use any of the sapphire 1.1.1 themes on ruby 1.1.1,. My sister has a Dinc, so I rooted it, set her up with ruby 1.1.1, then installed the redrum theme that she wanted. The only thing I notices is the launcher did not theme in ruby, but it did when I installed the same theme on sapphire. Anyone know why that would happen?

Is sapphire abandoned? It's been months since a release and I don't see any activity here.

Is sapphire abandoned? It's been months since a release and I don't see any activity here.

Wondering the same thing....I am a sapphire fan but had to switch to liquid to satisfy my craving to change. Hoping for 2.0 soon. I am liking lfy though.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sapphire is not dead..Cvpcs is just a busy engineering student. Last twitter post said he's close to having the gem series (besides obsidian) ready for release

Sapphire 2.0 is very much being worked on :)

Sapphire 2.0 is very much being worked on :)

Excellent. :) Take all the time you need. People forget that's why Sapphire is one of the best releases....it's not released before it's truly done. :) Thanks for working on it!!

Back