4.4.4 Update

hkwise01

Reaction score
I woke up this morning to find the new 4.4.4 Update. I just wish it was 5.0 instead. Anyone else get the same notification?

What carrier ? Verizon ? Welcome to 4.4.4. ....not yet for lollipop but HTC has stated it will be on board not too late for us M8 users

M8 tap'd

I'm on Verizon. It was just a little over two months ago that we 4.4.3. I do like the recent additions to the camera that the new update brings.

Yup ...nice little update before the lollipop drops.. I believe we just need AT&T to catch up... I've been running international version and waiting for next update...

M8 tap'd

I'm on ATT and just got my update this afternoon. Not crazy about losing the gps toggle, but other than that, not too much noticeable.

I'm on ATT and just got my update this afternoon. Not crazy about losing the gps toggle, but other than that, not too much noticeable.

What do you mean by "losing the gps toggle"? Widget, Quick Tile?

I have the GPS toggle on mine. Click the edit button above your toggles in curtain

I have the GPS toggle on mine. Click the edit button above your toggles in curtain

Most firmwares 4.4.4 and above have removed the GPS toggle and replaced it with the Location toggle.

Back