5.5.5.893 FXZ .901/.902 compatible and.902 update

Would this need a new cdt.bin flash, like we had to when coming back from 901? Sorry if I'm vague, but I hope you get what I mean ha.

This worked well, however it erased my internal SD card :mad:

This is where Titanium Backup stores the backups :cus::cus:

Last edited:
Worked for me! And yes it does wipe the internal storage, so be sure to back that up beforehand :)

I did this but must of mest up somewhere i lost root ...su binaries wont update and it fc's.....any app that needs root access fcloses......i will try again.

Last edited:
I did this but must of mest up somewhere i lost root ...su binaries wont update and it fc's.....any app that needs root access fcloses......i will try again.
reflash the fxz file then use the 1 click exploit to get root back this exploit is the only rooting method for .893 then u must use the forever root hack before applying any update

This worked well, however it erased my internal SD card :mad:

This is where Titanium Backup stores the backups :cus::cus:
i do apologize for not posting that it wipes ur internal storage didnt realize people had things on there internal storage that they would like to keep so i do apologize for any inconvience this has caused

Okay, so let's say I want to get back to 886. Could I use this fxz file to get back to 893, and not update back to 902, and then use Timmy10Shoes fxz file to get back to 886?

Okay, so let's say I want to get back to 886. Could I use this fxz file to get back to 893, and not update back to 902, and then use Timmy10Shoes fxz file to get back to 886?
unfortunately no if u tried that u would get a nasty cdt error an the flash would fail 5 out the 15 steps i would have to create an fxz file specifically for going back to .886

Oh okay, I got you. I'm just asking because, whenever I do these updates, I lose the ability to stay with 4G. I can get it for about the first half hour, coming and going every 4 mins or so, and then nothing. Can only connect to 3G, and I'm in a very good 4G coverage area. I haven't had this problem with 886, but when I tried any of the updates (893, 901, or 902) I get this problem. Any advice sargentmajord?

any one has the link to get forever root ? mine was corrupted thanks.

Back