Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
"I'm a man. But I can change. If I have to. I guess."

;)

Actually watched Red Green when I lived in Ks, but don't think I've seen an episode since I moved up here.

pawdog

Reaction score
I couldn't help myself. The DT2 really does feel slippery. It feels much better with the case on it. I thought I wouldn't want to hide the beauty of the phone, of course then I realized nobody cares what my phone looks like but me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I wonder how that plastic will hold up to qi charges.. Defenders outer skin usually heats and eventually stretches...leaving the phone in a looser fitting case..

pawdog

Reaction score
I wonder how that plastic will hold up to qi charges.. Defenders outer skin usually heats and eventually stretches...leaving the phone in a looser fitting case..
The phone doesn't get as hot on the Qi charger as it does on the rapid charger. Either way the case doesn't seem to have any issues.

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Not to mention, its $8 bucks. Pretty disposable at that price.

TapaTurboII

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
The phone doesn't get as hot on the Qi charger as it does on the rapid charger. Either way the case doesn't seem to have any issues.
That's not true for me...on my tylt vu I've seen temps as high as 109...with my turbo charger its usually 97° or less...and I've tried 3 different tylt vu's..so...ymmv
But definitely able to be replaced at 8$.. Still had to ask..

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
With my Little ones finding their ways to my Phones it always has me Worried. I have all my Phones in Otterbox Defenders & Zagg Glass or Shields. Note 5 Defender & Zagg Glass, Droid Turbo Defender & Glass, Galaxy S4 Mini Defender & Shield, Droid X Defender. I have not paid more than $20 for my Defenders and that was the Note 5 one. The TPU Cases are nice but i need extreme durability and dont mind the Bulk for the Piece of mind. If i get a Turbo 2 Down the Line, well with that Screen its a game changer but I have to wait for a new phone for a bit. VZW bill is TOO High. It will be interesting to see who starts to Follow Moto which the Shatterproof Screen and that may change alot.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
What's not so good?

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
One of the biggest reasons people use cases is for when the deviceis dropped to help prevent the shock from cracking the screen. Since the Turbo 2 has a Shatterproof Screen it really doesn't need a case as much and the TPU case more or less provides a grippier feel for it. I dont see myself needing more than this case if I had a Turbo 2.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Spam sandwiches are good. Spam here....not so much.