928 causeing fc's

grgguy

Reaction score
When I install 928 blackglass on my D1 it caused texting , google search and music all to fc . It's a shame to cause I loved the theme itself. Any suggestions ? I am curently running frg22d nothing fancy .

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Go to Appplications>Manage applications, select the "All" tab, find each of those apps and tap Clear Data, after all of those are done, reboot and see it is solves the issue.

OP
grgguy

grgguy

Reaction score
Well I tried and no luck . It's doing the same thing and now my screen is acting funny also , it's not as responsive

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I tried and no luck . It's doing the same thing and now my screen is acting funny also , it's not as responsive

Did you try wiping data/cache and reinstalling the theme?

I was having issues with the slide lock freezing and restarting to the boot animation at least once a day. 928 told me to start from a clean slate by wiping my data/cache and go from there.

Now I'm not sure if the same applies to you being that your on a D1 and I'm on the DX, so this is just a suggestion. I'm NOT responsible for yours. Just letting you know it worked for me:)

OP
grgguy

grgguy

Reaction score
Ya I tried that the other day , I had redownloaded the updatezips. and I tried apllying 1 at a time and all at once and I wiped data as part of the install, after which the phone couldn't even get past the opening screen(when I wiped data ) then after restoring, I put them (updatezips) one at a time . then I couldnt get to the settings to clear data on the apps that were fc'ing . I'm doing something wrong or missing a step somewhere. Thanks for the advise though .

OP
grgguy

grgguy

Reaction score
1 other thing I found a very similar theme . I think it was called, motaboy blackbar theme for the D2 I have it up and running with no problems now . but would still perfer the 928 if I could get it to work .

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea 928... After a few more days of use I'm still having lock screen issues after uninstalling and reinstalling. Wipe data/cache and all that.

I added it to the rubiX Blurry ROM which I ran for a few to make sure the ROM was stable. It ran fine so I threw your BEA-utiful Black Glass Theme back on. After little use it started acting up again.

But the love I have for your theme is too strong to let go of:) So I can live with it restarting 2 times a day. Swype patch and everything else works like a charm.