Accessories for S21 Ultra especially case S21 S pen storage

sunkissed64

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hi I'm waiting for my S21 Ultra to arrive and trying to get a little ahead of the game by getting the usual "stuff" that comes with getting a new phone. My last phone was an S7 Edge. Can I still use the same chargers (wall charger, car charger etc? I have the adapter to be able to plug the S21 in. Should I go with newer chargers? Do they perform that much better to warrant a purchase?

I'm also looking for advice on a good option for a screen protector that offers good protection but doesn't make me have to push buttons really hard or block fingerprint identification.

The case is a big consideration for me. I will be buying an S Pen stylus so I'd love it to have a slot to hold the stylus, manufacturer's names would be helpful.

Thanks in advance for your help/advice.

Sunny ☀️

Any advice on a good site(s) for buying

Hello and welcome to forum... I've not been watching the S21 but I'm hearing it's a great device.. Congrats on your new purchase...

Good morning Sunny,

You will find a large selection of goods for the S21 phone on Amazon.
Also, get a new charger for the new phone, as your old S7 charger will work, it will be exceptionally slow compared to the new chargers available.
Lots has changed since the S7, I liked that phone.

Love Spigen, have their case on the S22U now! And Flossy, he's dope!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

I'm digging my Ringke matte clear on S22 U

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Back