album artwork

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Running eliotstocker's music mod 1.7.5...does anyone know how to get the album artwork downloaded? I thought it was automatic but I don't have any artwork.

Figured out the whole artwork deal, but strange things are happening with these widgets!

Figured out the whole artwork deal, but strange things are happening with these widgets!

Heh, same for me. My widget goes transparent and loses the ability to play, pause, etc. Only way to fix it is of course trashing the widget and placing a new one on the home screen.

Heh, same for me. My widget goes transparent and loses the ability to play, pause, etc. Only way to fix it is of course trashing the widget and placing a new one on the home screen.

the eliotstocker app that i included was built from a source that was recently updated to fix some errors in his widget code. i will be including the fix in the next release. in the meantime i would look to eliotstocker's webpage: Pirate Media - Android Development for a newer version without the bug

Latest version is better, but 4x4 widget still doesn't work property.

Back