Android Default Keyboard Stopped after 2.0.2

luvdldy

Reaction score
I am so HEATED right now. I went to 2.0.2 and wiped and now my freaking DEFAULT ANDROID KEYBOARD has no dictionary or whatever. How the hell do I get it back and I cannot do LATINIME it is not working for me.

I am really thinking of leaving this ROM too many issues lately. I am so pissed!

There hasn't been much activity over here since cvcps announced he was halting gem and moving to cyanogenmod. I would say grab petes gingerbread keyboard. Or search for htc keyboard on this site. Team Pheonix should be taking gem over so there should be more fixes to come. I will see if I can find a keyboard link for you.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I dont want the gingerbread ... it doesn't autocomplete right... that is dam problem I am having now... thanks tho

I think it auto completes. There are a bunch of kb apks floating around droidforums and xda that do have auto complete if you want to stay with sapphire.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I am so HEATED right now. I went to 2.0.2 and wiped and now my freaking DEFAULT ANDROID KEYBOARD has no dictionary or whatever. How the hell do I get it back and I cannot do LATINIME it is not working for me.

I am really thinking of leaving this ROM too many issues lately. I am so pissed!

Why would you get this angry? It's a bug, which I'm pretty sure has been resolved if I recall from the main 2.0.2 thread. And if you can't get it to work, use another ROM.

I mean, seriously man, go have a beer or something and calm down.

Why would you get this angry? It's a bug, which I'm pretty sure has been resolved if I recall from the main 2.0.2 thread. And if you can't get it to work, use another ROM.

I mean, seriously man, go have a beer or something and calm down.

Lol totally.

I know of a fix and will be incorporating it into our phoenix rom.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

There are at least 6000000000 keyboards around just waiting for a home.try looking for one

There was a download for a fixed froyo keyboard in the main 2.0.2 thread but it has been deleted.
The only way i know how to fix it is with this Gingerbread Keyboard.
It works just like the Froyo default keyboard for me.

Back