Android on the Bionic as it was meant to be, IMHO

donzz

Reaction score
The black box appears but runs so fast I can't read what it says. It doesn't do anything to my phone. No Superuser or anything like that. Am I clicking on the right thing, the adb.exe? Odd!

donzz

Reaction score
Nevermind...I had to click "run" not the .exe. After supper I'm going to attempt to load that rom. lol Thanks again for your help!!!

bigred8380

Reaction score
I see D has it under control. Get that Bionic rooted and get SS3 on there...after that, you're in for a whole new world of awesomeness!! :icon_ lala:

donzz

Reaction score
I see D has it under control. Get that Bionic rooted and get SS3 on there...after that, you're in for a whole new world of awesomeness!! :icon_ lala:

I'm an original Droid'er and ran Bugless Beast for years. Rooting seems a lot easier than back in those days. Problem with me is I haven't tried to install any new roms in a long time. Some of the terminology is a bit confusing but I'm sure with a little help I'll be able to get it installed. .....I hope. lol

donzz

Reaction score
Ok, Safestrap installed and I have downloaded Blurry Maxxx. Now that I have it downloaded, what do I do next? Do I put the winrar file directly on my sd card or do I extract then put it on my sd card? Thanks!..........
I tried both ways and it won't install. In an earlier post I said it was easier to install roms now. I lied. It used to be put the .zip on your card, boot into recovery then wipe then install zip and you were done. I think my main problem is winrar. that program sucks compared to winzip. IMO. lol...I'll give it another shot tomorrow.

deduct

Reaction score
What you do now is place ROM on SD card ext and boot into safe strap and create a slot with 1 gig. Then go to install and choose blurry maxx 3.8 and move the slider over to install. Reboot.

donzz

Reaction score
What you do now is place ROM on SD card ext and boot into safe strap and create a slot with 1 gig. Then go to install and choose blurry maxx 3.8 and move the slider over to install. Reboot.
Thanks deduct, it's loading! :)

deduct

Reaction score
Do not extract the ROM. Just place it on ext SD as it is

donzz

Reaction score
Do not extract the ROM. Just place it on ext SD as it is
I got this rom loaded but it won't let me (or it doesn't have) Swype. I need Swype, it's the only way to type, for me. deduct, thanks again for all your help!

deduct

Reaction score
You can swype with the keyboard that is stock on the ROM.

deduct

Reaction score
I have been using Go launcher ex lately. Its highly customizable. With lots of addons.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Eye dea and deduct have me on the edge with blurry and eclipse haha on eclipse now do to battery. Have have run previous versions of blurry.

If we can get that 1.25 ghz down to 1.2 I'll def run it. Although I lowered eclipse to 1.0 with no lag.

donzz

Reaction score
Here's an interesting thing. Since installing this I have received two text messages from "6250" with this " vzwnmn:1" Anyone know what that is?

bigred8380

Reaction score
Here's an interesting thing. Since installing this I have received two text messages from "6250" with this " vzwnmn:1" Anyone know what that is?

Ugh...I had the same happen. Some say u can block it from the site...but I couldn't get it to stop, so I called Verzion and they blocked it for me.(took 2 min)

What it is, is a verzion txt alert telling u that u have a email in whatever account u linked on the phone. I thought that was a waste, sense we receive email alerts directly on our phones! :p

6250 spells mail on the key pad.