android.process.acore loops

mikecolorama

Reaction score
i am getting the FC's constantly. i was on MIUI 12.11 and didn't have the problem. i decided to give UD 2.3, 2.4, and 2.5 a try but had constant FC. i then decided to try CyanogenMod 6.1.2 and now i'm getting them.

Last edited:

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Wow, this is very discouraging for me. I had that problem with CM6.0 after a while and that's why I'm back on the one I am now. Was hoping that CM6.1.x would have it fixed. However I thought maybe it had to do with the theme I was using.

Anyways, when I googled my problem I didn't see anyone posting the smae problem with CM; the only thing I found was to make sure there's nothing wrong in your contacts. Make sure there's no funky characters in the phone numbers, etc. Then log into your gmail account, click on your contacts and then search out and merge duplicates. That is supposed to fix it.

Let us know and good luck

OP
mikecolorama

mikecolorama

Reaction score
I has read that it could be an issue with one of my apps. The last app that I downloaded was Zeam Launcher. I deleted Zeam and re-downloaded CM and it worked. I don't know for sure, but I don't get them anymore.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Same here. Maybe on my next try of CM6.1.x I won't let my stand alone ADW.launcher restore and see what happens.

Last edited: