Another thumbs up for the Seidio "Innocase"

SlamDroid

Reaction score
I got the Verizon case in blue and used it until I got the dock and car mounts. Once those arrived, the case had to go, since it wouldn't allow use of either. There is a dock advertised elsewhere on these forums that works great even with a case! Nice idea. Since I have Motorola docks at home and at work, I can't use the currently available cases. I transport SlamDroid in a suede jacket (Waterfield?) and use screen savers. Since I'm absolutely sold on the Droid, I'll keep my eyes open as our accessory selection continues to grow.

OP
J

JFM-jr

Reaction score
Jeez alot of guys here that have had issues. I guess I was lucky? Case went on front and back pieces in a mere 30 seconds and have not budged since.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Jeez alot of guys here that have had issues. I guess I was lucky? Case went on front and back pieces in a mere 30 seconds and have not budged since.

I guess it's just luck. All phones and cases have tolerances on their size. There is very little room for tabs and the cases are designed to fit tightly. Because of the tolerances of both the phones and cases it is no surprise that some cases don't fit some phones properly. I'm sure that is the case for all cases and phones. The tighter and neater that a case manufacturer tries to design his case, the more likely it is that it will not fit a particular phone.

masterxchief

Reaction score
I think most of the issues were with the first batch. I had issues with my case rubbing when opening the slider but I just got a case from the newer batch with the embossed logo and cutout for that little mic or whatever on the back and it fits perfectly and theres barely any rubbing now.

fujitsupalm

Reaction score
I recieved my Seidio innocase yesterday and put my Droid into it. Fitment is perfect nice and snug. Very streamlined/thin jacket around my phone now to protect it. A good freind bought the Verizon case it does not stay on and is alot thicker adding bulk to an already hefty phone. This case from Seidio gets 2 huge thumbs up! Many colors available on their site as well.

A little pricey for me, so for almost half the price, i went for this one instead.

does exactly the same job since i tried it with my friends exact same case yesterday, and i ordered straight away.

PDair Leather Case for Motorola Milestone A855 - Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) by PDair - PDair.com

it's good to even get one for a different occassion, it looks alittle more business like to me, and i like that i always have to meet important clients.

Edmvr6

Reaction score
Man I love my SEIDIO case its awesome and fits perfect, adds little bulk... fits like OJ's glove!

othgar

Reaction score
I ordered the Crystal (clear) case yesterday. It doesn't ship until next week but I can't wait to get it. I like clear cases so I can still see the actual phone.

OP
J

JFM-jr

Reaction score
A little pricey for me, so for almost half the price, i went for this one instead.

does exactly the same job since i tried it with my friends exact same case yesterday, and i ordered straight away.

PDair Leather Case for Motorola Milestone A855 - Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) by PDair - PDair.com

Not "Exactly" the same job as it does not protect the phone 100% of the time. When it's out of that pouch it's naked and can be accidentally dropped. That Seido is a shell that remains on the phone at all times. Just my .02

codyodyody

Reaction score
Just got my case yesterday... I love it. Adds very little bulk but makes it feel solid. I have a tendency to drop my phone so a case is a must have. Only issue (not a huge one) is it makes the sliding a little harder. However, thats not a bad thing for me because i like the solid feel to be honest. 2 thumbs up here too

fujitsupalm

Reaction score

Not "Exactly" the same job as it does not protect the phone 100% of the time. When it's out of that pouch it's naked and can be accidentally dropped. That Seido is a shell that remains on the phone at all times. Just my .02

forgot to mention, i do not like added bulk to a phone, it's already big enough as it is, which is the reason i never go for anything too attached to the phone at all time, except for invisi shield.

so having a case that is always attached is not my cup of tea, if it was, i would have bought the Moto Le Brick instead.

dkelly701

Reaction score
Out of Stock

Just a warning for anyone else waiting for the leather case. My order was stuck in processing so I called. I ordered the combination and the leather case was out of stock and they don't know when it will be in. I asked could they ship the Surface case and then ship the leather case when it was available. The guy refused so I canceled my order. I need some protection now and can't wait an undertermined amout of time until the leather case becomes available. I guess the customer service wasn't so great for me.

seidioseidio

Reaction score
Just a warning for anyone else waiting for the leather case. My order was stuck in processing so I called. I ordered the combination and the leather case was out of stock and they don't know when it will be in. I asked could they ship the Surface case and then ship the leather case when it was available. The guy refused so I canceled my order. I need some protection now and can't wait an undertermined amout of time until the leather case becomes available. I guess the customer service wasn't so great for me.

Sorry about this. Please PM me your order # so I can get this resolved immediately

Seidio

BzB

Reaction score
forgot to mention, i do not like added bulk to a phone, it's already big enough as it is, which is the reason i never go for anything too attached to the phone at all time, except for invisi shield.

so having a case that is always attached is not my cup of tea, if it was, i would have bought the Moto Le Brick instead.

the seidio case adds very little "bulk" to the phone and is intended for full time protection. not only that, but they also look good. that's why people get them. :)

leather pouches are like a purse for your phone and doesn't protect it once removed. you also have to take it out just to look at the screen which leads to way more opportunity to drop the phone and damage it. now take your girly pouch and scram...lol :p

xtremecanefan

Reaction score

Strange...my leather case was shipped without an issue.

yudan

Reaction score
i got my innocase yesterday and the upper cover doesn't fit in my milestone.
but i like the material used on the case and the small bulkiness added on the milestone
and now i requested for a replacement for the innocase, but it takes nearly a week to arrive without a tracking number, that's a bit disappointed. the purple innocase is really cool^^