Any good cases??

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Normally I've never been a fan of flip cases. But something about the size of this phone, I just feel like it'd be so sleek. Plus the phone was designed to support flip cases, so I just hope the one I got is actually compatible with S-View and not just for looks.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
You know I have to say after using the Neo Hybrid case for the last part of yesterday, I kind of like the Bounce case more. This Neo Hypbrid does not feel as well done as the one they did for the S4.

The plastic outer ring on the S4 fit completely inside the inner shell. The one on the Note 3 sticks out a bit more and makes the phone a tad wider. It is also heavier than the Bounce case.

I put my Bounce case back on for now, but I am going to give the Neo Hybrid another shot this weekend. Still both are great cases.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yeah I returned my Verizon gel on Tuesday. :)

Infiniti87

Reaction score
You know I have to say after using the Neo Hybrid case for the last part of yesterday, I kind of like the Bounce case more. This Neo Hypbrid does not feel as well done as the one they did for the S4.

The plastic outer ring on the S4 fit completely inside the inner shell. The one on the Note 3 sticks out a bit more and makes the phone a tad wider. It is also heavier than the Bounce case.

I put my Bounce case back on for now, but I am going to give the Neo Hybrid another shot this weekend. Still both are great cases.

Looking at the last picture you posted earlier where it shows your Note in the Neo Hybrid case, it looks like your outer ring sits out farther than mine does. The outer ring on my Neo Hybrid sticks out probably not even a 1/16th of an inch. Just enough for the beveled edge to stick out past the tpu cover. I will try and get some pics later today.

Edit- could just be the angle of your picture looks deceiving.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I am going to give it another try when I get home today.

Edit: So I think I see the problem I am having with this case. The outer plastic piece does not fit snugly enough on one side and it is causing the whole thing to be loose.

Can't decide if I am going for a replacement or just a plain refund and just use the proven Bounce case from Spigen I already have.

ainzwurth

Reaction score
When I installed mine I had to press the plastic piece in all of the way around. Now it fits nice and snug

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I got my Neo this afternoon..I was able to get it to fit snug..Only thing so far it feels a bit slippery..I need to run it thru the paces...I know some cases kinda break in a little a that slippery application wears off enough for comfort...I will leave it thru the weekend and see if thats the case..(no pun )...lol

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I got my Neo this afternoon..I was able to get it to fit snug..Only thing so far it feels a bit slippery..I need to run it thru the paces...I know some cases kinda break in a little a that slippery application wears off enough for comfort...I will leave it thru the weekend and see if thats the case..(no pun )...lol

Agreed on the slippery feeling.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Here's my pics... We shall see on keeping it.. I love the look and it goes well with phone..

venypa9y.jpg

7y3evu7a.jpg

ahe5eteb.jpg

epe8u8yz.jpg

N3 tapa

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Looks great, I am just not crazy about the feel. Bk of you decide not to keep it I highly recommend the Spigen Bounce case. That is the one I am sticking with.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Looks great, I am just not crazy about the feel. Bk of you decide not to keep it I highly recommend the Spigen Bounce case. That is the one I am sticking with.

Thanks...I'm going to run it full tilt until early week...maybe pick up the Bounce as well...I always end up with like 7 cases by the time I'm done..I'm trying to hold a bit on this phone...I'm sure it won't work...LOL