Any News on a Froyo Rom?

butterfras

Reaction score
Does anybody have any news about a 2.2 rom for the Incredible? Why should the moto droid people have all the fun...

Does anybody have any news about a 2.2 rom for the Incredible? Why should the moto droid people have all the fun...

Umm, these things just aren't developed overnight. Maybe you should get to work on one.

Well I don't think I have the necessary skill set or knowledge required. Please don't take my original post out of context. I'm not meaning to whine, or to take anything away from all the great devs out there. They do good work and I'm certainly appreciative of it. I was just wondering if there was any news to be had. Please forgive me if I've come across in another way.

Well I don't think I have the necessary skill set or knowledge required. Please don't take my original post out of context. I'm not meaning to whine, or to take anything away from all the great devs out there. They do good work and I'm certainly appreciative of it. I was just wondering if there was any news to be had. Please forgive me if I've come across in another way.

no news at this time keep updated and keep searching :motdroidvert:

first rule of froyo. you do not speak of froyo. for rom updates please feel free to check out the irc

##incredibleroms

No word on 2.2 for the DI, but I did just read about an update supposedly coming your way that enables 720p recording along with wifi hotspot. Sounds like that should hold you over until 2.2 is fully cooked for the Incredible.

Back