anybody have more then 2 rom slots used?

93fuelslut

Reaction score
I for some reason only have 1 rom slot at 1gb with like 400mb left over..
I have only one rom nandroid back up and stock rom back up on my 32gb sd card..
Wheres all my memory?
What happens if i go over 1gb that is set on my rom slot?

ndd

Reaction score
I for some reason only have 1 rom slot at 1gb with like 400mb left over..
I have only one rom nandroid back up and stock rom back up on my 32gb sd card..
Wheres all my memory?
What happens if i go over 1gb that is set on my rom slot?

I'm running 3 rom slots, and I still have about 2G free on the internal card. if you were running safestrap 2, did you move the 'safestrap' folder to your external sd before installing ss3? the backups take up a lot of room.

you can use 'adb shell' and 'du' to see what's taking up the space.

I assume that safestrap won't let you exceed the 1G slot size; it should report that it's out of room if you try to install something that's bigger than the available space.

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
whats adb shell and du?..i googled adb shell, and no luck really on the situation.
all my music and pics which do not exceeds more then 15 since my sd ext got wiped..:mad:

i deleted my ss2 backups..

ndd

Reaction score
whats adb shell and du?..i googled adb shell, and no luck really on the situation.
all my music and pics which do not exceeds more then 15 since my sd ext got wiped..:mad:

i deleted my ss2 backups..

adb is the android debugger; you can use it to get low-level access to your phone. it comes with the android sdk. I originally got it with SuperOneClick, which used it to get root on the original moto droid. 'du' is a linux command (adb is basically a linux tool) that reports disk usage by folder. using adb does have the potential to seriously screw up your phone...

it's possible that root explorer or some other file manage will report space used by folder, too.