Anyone else getting ROM Manager 5.0.8 update available???

DroidHoff

Reaction score
So I've been getting an update available message from ROM Manager that says 5.0.8 is available, however when I try and download it Clockwork only backs up my current ROM and then restarts back to 5.0.7.1. When I check the download section or ROM Manager it doesn't even show up under the Cyanogen ROM's???? Anyone else having these weird problems?

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Works now

I had the same problem but it werkz now & its awsome..

frutstripe

Reaction score
had this problem as well. all seems to be downloading fine now after updating ROM Manager through the Market.

leoninter

Reaction score
No love. Can't get 5.0.8 to install

I've updated RM but still only reboot into 5.0.7.1. Where does the file save if I manually download 5.0.8 and then try load ROM from SD?

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
/sdcard/clockworkmod/download/android.antbox.org/koush/motorola/sholes

woot505

Reaction score
I still get the update notification, I tap on it in the notification bar and it shows to work but doesn't. then I go into RM and try to download CM 5.0.8 and I pick google apps, it goes all through the motion but when it reboots I'm still on CM 5.0.7.1. I have tried many times over many days, after at least five RM updates and CM 5.0.8 will not work, acts like it downloads, reboots but is not there????? Any ideas anyone?? I would like to try CM 5.0.8, koush does great work, but I just can't CM 5.0.8 to work!!

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I still get the update notification, I tap on it in the notification bar and it shows to work but doesn't. then I go into RM and try to download CM 5.0.8 and I pick google apps, it goes all through the motion but when it reboots I'm still on CM 5.0.7.1. I have tried many times over many days, after at least five RM updates and CM 5.0.8 will not work, acts like it downloads, reboots but is not there????? Any ideas anyone?? I would like to try CM 5.0.8, koush does great work, but I just can't CM 5.0.8 to work!!

Clear download cache and try again. No reason it shouldn't work.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sounds like your phone isn't booting into cwrecovery. Try flashing to alternate recovery then back to cwrecovery in rommanger. Then try install again. Hope this helps.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk