Anyone having troubles with losing internet connection?

OldMan1955

Reaction score
I have a Droid Razr Maxx. I've noticed that after the February update (4.1.2), if I have Bluetooth enabled, it will lose the internet connection. I googled and found some discussions on the subject: https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/814541

After an hour or so of reading, there was one thread that said if you have Bluetooth enabled, it will lose your internet connection. Well, that makes sense because I started to use Pandora with a Bluetooth device in the car and always left it on after I got out of my car. Since last week when I discovered this, I have Bluetooth turned off until there is an update for the software. Does anyone know when this might be?

OP
O

OldMan1955

Reaction score
Today I dumped by Razr Maxx and picked up a Samsung Galaxy 5s since they were on sale at Verizon. Got tired of waiting for Motorola to fix the issue.

OP
O

OldMan1955

Reaction score
Nice! How ya like it?
Yes very nice. Hands down better than the Razr Max. Even the battery seems to last longer. Also, I was able to remove most of the bloatware without rooting the phone. I'm sure the support will be a lot better with Samsung than Motorola. No more Motorola phones for me.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Today I dumped by Razr Maxx and picked up a Samsung Galaxy 5s since they were on sale at Verizon. Got tired of waiting for Motorola to fix the issue.
Congrats.. Let us know your thoughts...