[ROM] AOKP Build 39 for Droid X [unofficial] [6/15]

lowvolt

Reaction score
I took the milestone 5 update for the DX last nite. Put the phone on the charger and let it charge over nite.took it off at 6am. With moderate use of calls texting and email I'm still at about 40% as if about 5:30. NICE!

lowvolt

Reaction score
I was doing some playing around on the ROM today and found a setting in the ROM settings in the toggle settings called swagger.what does this do?

Savagerun

Reaction score
I was doing some playing around on the ROM today and found a setting in the ROM settings in the toggle settings called swagger.what does this do?

It does nothing, its just a joke.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

lowvolt

Reaction score
Savagerun said:
It does nothing, its just a joke.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Damn it! I turned it on thinking I would now have swagger. Lol

JumperPunk

Reaction score
I was a bit curious about the swagger toggle myself. I expected it to have the Kang unicorn start "snowing" on my screen or have it change a lot of the icons/animations to a super flashy version or something. When that didn't happen, I figured it was something nearly as obvious that I was missing. You would be surprised how long it took for me to figure out what the auto-rotate toggle (arrows icon only, no text) did in Liberty 2.0.

imp3r10

Reaction score
does this have the nyan cat boot animation and sound!?!?!?!?!?

lowvolt

Reaction score
imp3r10 said:
does this have the nyan cat boot animation and sound!?!?!?!?!?

The stock boot animation is a pink unicorn. You can disable it though. Not sure if you can set a different one.

Savagerun

Reaction score
The camera flash does work.

Sent from my Droid X using DroidForums

imp3r10

Reaction score
Just noticed that the Gallery isn't loading my photos off the sdcard, anyone else having this problem?

lowvolt

Reaction score
imp3r10 said:
Just noticed that the Gallery isn't loading my photos off the sdcard, anyone else having this problem?

Works for me