Apps Sync between Droid Pro and Galaxy Tab

Avalerion

Reaction score
I've searched enough on this topic... and supposedly if you use the same account in the Google Market, all your paid apps will appear.

Well, that's not true on the Galaxy Tab. I've purchased a number for the Droid Pro, and tried to add them to the Tab. I can't see any downloads though I used the same account and did a factory wipe.

Any ideas? Or is it actually per device?

I just switched from the iPhone4 and iPad... so I'm used to being able to split apps between the two very easily.

harrellj

Reaction score
They'll be on the same account, however, the market does filter what is available by device (so devices without cameras won't see any apps that require a camera). Because one of your devices is a tablet (and relatively new at that), you're probably running into issues with your screen resolution/size being not supported on very many apps.

If you can sideload the appbrain app and fast web installer (and if they'll run without errors), you might be able to use those to get your apps to your tablet. Alternatively, you can just sideload any app you want installed. After rooting it, you can change the build.prop to match a phone. However, any apps installed either way are likely to not run well.