AT&T 5.1.1 Update Happening Now

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My phone is updating to 5.1.1 , as per the rumor actually proving true.
Hope this fixes the battery life, though mine has gotten much better over the last few weeks, to get it back to the 8+ sot I had with KK.
I'll post anything I spot that's majorly changed, be it better or worse. 1 thing add it installed there was no green android but an AT&T logo in its place (boooo hissss).

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Note8

If you want to keep your old copy of Health don't take this update. It updates to the new version AND erases ALL history. I lost 4 million steps of history plus all the other stuff I had on it.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Oh that's not good! Thanks for posting.. Keep us informed as always

S6E+ tapatalk

I'm gonna give it a couple of more days before deciding about battery life, though so far it's MUCH improved, but Bluetooth playing music had 0 glitches in the 6 hours I used it this morning,a vast improvement over 5.0. I unplugged at 9pm last night and am still at 70% as I write this. Screen isn't even in the top users so I don't know yet how many hours of sot but I suspect between 2.5-3 hours.
AT&T still has no data network toggle in the quick settings and toggle widgets still don't work without root do there's that caveat exclusive to AT&T and T-Mobile.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

I hope that VZW'S update follows suit and helps battery and the occasional hesitation I see.

Note 4tified

Got this update last Friday night. Definitely an improvement in some areas.

Back