Auto Answer capability?

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
I found an auto answer on headset, under call options. Is there a setting I can enable that will allow me to answer the phone and not take my hand of the steering wheel?
Thanks for the help.

I found an auto answer on headset, under call options. Is there a setting I can enable that will allow me to answer the phone and not take my hand of the steering wheel?
Thanks for the help.
There's a driving mode that announces incoming calls and texts. It then asks if you want to answer/ignore calls or reply/ignore texts.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I see how to turn on Driving Mode with Message Plus, but I had that app disabled. If I try to enable Message Plus, it asks me if I want to use that as my text messenger app instead of Handcent.

You reminded me that when I was driving/navigating with Google navigation/maps, I used to get queried as to whether I wanted to use driving mode and it would read text messages and slow me to reply by voice. But, I haven't noticed that coming on lately. I don't drive around with navigation turned on all the time.

I don't see another access.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I found it under Moto Voice. Says it will detect driving and announce calls and texts.

I guess if it will announce a call, it will give you a choice to answer or decline, too.

Last edited:
I found it under Moto Voice. Says it will detect driving and announce calls and texts.

I guess if it will announce a call, it will give you a choice to answer or decline, too.

That's the one

Sent from my Moto Z (2)

Back