Back to stock but still rooted...

rwking

Reaction score
Considering going back to stock from Unl3ash3d. Just haven't had a good experience with battery life. I've done a TIBU backup and a homescreen backup from Go Launcher, so apps and configuration should be good. Question is, what's the easiest way to go back to stock while remaining rooted? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
Did you make a nandroid before flashing your ROM? If so, just restore your stock+root

Sent from my forever BAMF'd Thunderbolt

ducky124

Reaction score
my 1.4 battery life has been horrible. I reset the thattery stats last night. If that wasn't the problem, then good -bye to this ROM. I have also had intermittent 3G connection issues with it.

OP
rwking

rwking

Reaction score
my 1.4 battery life has been horrible. I reset the thattery stats last night. If that wasn't the problem, then good -bye to this ROM. I have also had intermittent 3G connection issues with it.

No connection issues for me, but battery life is laughable. I seem to be losing something like 10-15% per hour, and I'm at work, so my phone is barely getting used!

OP
rwking

rwking

Reaction score
Did you make a nandroid before flashing your ROM? If so, just restore your stock+root

Sent from my forever BAMF'd Thunderbolt

Honestly I don't remember if I did. lol I know I made one before I rooted. I guess I should just go back to factory. TBH, rooting this thing is so easy it's not even a big deal.

jjbinks82

Reaction score
I've gone back to stock. Really didn't notice much of a difference with Unleashed.

Also, I kept getting a "com.motorola.service" force close, which was the reason I uninstalled. I ialso installed Unleashed several times, to include beta, buy still got the same force close with every version.

I read its' because I froze something with TiBu I want suppose to, but it happen even tho nothing was frozen.

I uberly love and miss Unleash's stock battery icon!!

Shot to from my ever so DEFIANT ROOTED BIONIC via DroidForums