Best battery for Tbolt?

BlackTTC6

Reaction score
Ordering one over the weekend and i'm going straight to a bigger battery. Whats everyone running? Whats the best?

demonhawk1313

Reaction score
I would also like a larger battery, but there is no way I'm slapping that brick onto my phone. Seido has a factory size one with a bit more power, but its pricey. Just waiting for a decent one to come along.

scaner

Reaction score
I ordered my 2750.,,,it will come tommorow..:greendroid:

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
I just got my 2750 in the mail today (it's plugged in and will probably spend the rest of the day on the charger).

I made the mistake of buying a "NEW" $14 OEM battery on Ebay that couldn't hold a charge for 6 hours when my original battery lasted 24+ hours (both with light to medium usage).

I'm torn right now. I don't want to have to keep my phone tethered to my desk but I like slipping it into my back pocket when I go places without it pulling my pants down. I think I'd be embarrassed to show this hump of a phone in public but not having to charge my dang phone 2-3 times a day would be nice!

Not sure what I'm going to do. I'll give the extended some time.

scaner

Reaction score
Just came home..and recive my battery..now its charge..now i need oredered a case and holster..or just holster....:greendroid:

mattmartin77

Reaction score
actually, im pretty happy with my stock battery. i get through a day of full 4g use and still have about 30% when i get home. i am running the liquid thundersense 1.5 and the stock kernal.

Psykho

Reaction score
I get 16 hours with a stock battery in a 4g area and I'm not rooted either
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Last edited:

scaner

Reaction score
OK,my first day with new battery,,unplug at 6am...and until 3 pm,,with medium usage,,post pic on facebook,,make a pic,,text sms,,use internet for the all day running on baground,,,,and now its on charge,,,i think it can do more ,,,but i will test tomorow,,,

wardo

Reaction score
actually, im pretty happy with my stock battery. i get through a day of full 4g use and still have about 30% when i get home. i am running the liquid thundersense 1.5 and the stock kernal.

what is this thundersense and what can it do for me.

CC268

Reaction score
2750 is what everyone recommends...me personally I am not going to get an extended battery until someone makes an otterbox quality case

jeffm1000

Reaction score
I'm running the 2750 and don't find it as bulky as some think it is. No problem fitting in my pocket. Now the 4500 is just ridiculously large.

LOUISSSSS

Reaction score
i'm running stock battery, and just ordered an additional stock battery for $20.