best blogging app

04blkep3

Reaction score
i have a tumblr debating on paying the 99cents, but i would like to get into a blog site. any good applications to blog sites online?

Stigy

Reaction score
If you setup Wordpress you can use WPToGo on the DROID to blog straight to your Wordpress installation.

Not sure if its ONLY Wordpress.org (self hosted) or if you can use Wordpress.com websites as well.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
If you setup Wordpress you can use WPToGo on the DROID to blog straight to your Wordpress installation.

Not sure if its ONLY Wordpress.org (self hosted) or if you can use Wordpress.com websites as well.

You can use either wordpress.com hosted or self hosted. I have both and it works great.

MrMan

Reaction score
i have tumblr and the tumblr app. for awhile it worked great (kind of slow on the dashboard end, and if you scroll through quite a few images, click one to see it bigger or save it then return it starts you in the beginning, kind of annoying) but now with the latest update my when i click on text it forces close. i notified the creator twice now and haven't seen or heard anything.

Kamal Sen

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
apple Iphone 6s
Here are some of the best blogging apps which I prefer like Blogger, Tumblr, Weebly. If you are a beginner, you’ll want a blogging platform that’s easy to set up, and doesn’t require any coding skills. Mostly while creating websites I use Wordpress.org as it allow me to protect my website in case of any spam. You will have to manages backups and security as it gives you control over every aspect of your website.