Best Buy offering FREE Android phones for the month of December.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
attachment.php

Best Buy announced today that it is launching a daily holiday promotion to offer four smartphones, one from each major U.S. carrier, that will be free on a two-year contract. The first set of phones offered on this great deal are:

Droid Incredible by HTC (Verizon)
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 (AT&T)
LG Optimus S (Sprint)
LG Optimus T (T-Mobile)

Quantities and phones may differ depending on store location but Best Buy will offer this sale every day in the month of December.

For more information on this great deal please visit Best Buy Mobile.

ck

krnmc

Reaction score
free?

Does this special work on upgrades as well? or just Brand new contracts?

EFI Alchemy

Reaction score
*After instant savings with a new or upgraded 2-year agreement with the participating carrier and activation through Best Buy.

Pretty small writing but, I gleemed this off the link by the OP's link.

Thank you OP!

Youminker

Reaction score
Well, these baby looks really cool. I would check the local store or their online store.
Hope so.

dispatch1054

Reaction score
I just recently upgraded to the Fascinate through Best Buy, and have been thinking about switching to the Droid X. I'm pretty this is right, but just to make sure, does this mean if the X goes on sale for free that I would get $150 back? (Fascinate was $150).

Reaction score
What if your phone dies under warranty when you buy at Best Buy?

Within 30 days if your phone dies you have to take it back to Best Buy. Outside of that, standard warranty through Verizon applies and you can take it to any Verizon store.

Sent from my rooted Galaxy Tab

jb2c

Reaction score
Hi all. My first post. I have to get another phone. Otherwise, I would just waittill spring. Any suggestions on the best deal on the X right now? I see WireFly has it free but requires a contract ( I assume 2 year). If I read it correctly, Amazon has it for $50 but only requires a 6 month contract. With all the new stuff expected out in the spring, seems Amazon would be a good choice right now. Any other stores or sites with anything better currently? Somebody I believe had a BOGO offer for $200. Thought about getting one for my daughter too. But I believe she still has 1 year left on her 2 year ATT contract.

jb2c

Reaction score
Any other input on any better deals? Also was thinking about waiting until Thursday to see if any new deals come out for the weekend. But I have to get something by the weekend.