Best droid 2 case

lshall

Reaction score
Yeah the otterbox is now available. Just purchased it so hoefully ill get it soon and let you knows know aabout it

zero7404

Reaction score
i just got the email its available ... but seidio has something similar coming out called the innocase active. i liked the commuter case i had for my old d1, but i have the bp7x battery for my d2g, it doesnt look like otterbox cared to accomodate for that even though its just 1 mm added thickness and that they were aware of that during design& development of the case (see the q&a section on the product page).

i want to wait and see what the innocase active will be like. not crazy about reverting back to the stock battery or modifying a new case just to fit my phone in it ...

sent via wireless device

lshall

Reaction score
How much battery life does that actually add? How much is the innocase active ill prob stick with the cheaper of the two.

Cunha

Reaction score
Finally available..looking forward for the otterbox d2 reviews.

zero7404

Reaction score
How much battery life does that actually add? How much is the innocase active ill prob stick with the cheaper of the two.

i last measured a full 24 hrs wen the battery got down to 20% from a full charge, light/moderate use.

the innocase active will be 5$ cheaper. but the 2 cases are different such that the otterbox has smooth slip feel as opposed to the tacky felt feel of the seidio case.

either case has a silicon insert, so that accumulates dust/lint over time.

sent via wireless device

lenardroid

Reaction score
Its not technically a case but if I have a Droid I think will be using the Skinomi skin Fiber or the Zagg Invisible to preserve the phone's physical beauty and I don't want anything that can hinder its slide.

SnwbrdrRm

Reaction score
are the cases different for the D2G than the regular D2? I need to be sure before I order I guess