Bezel and Battery Cover replacement?

ninjaunicorn

Reaction score
Hi all, I just got my Incredible 2 last saturday, and today I made the poor decision of allowing an idiot to play with it, for some reason, they felt the need to try to pry the back off, and only succeeded in making a deep scratch on the battery cover, and some minor scratches on the bezel, is it worth replacing the two, or should I just get a case to cover it up (my concern about buying a case is that it will make the phone bulkier and more annoying for me to carry).

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you get a soft silicone case it should not add much bulk to it. Also you can get a new back battery cover I believe.

sent from my inc2

nikecar

Reaction score
Hi all, I just got my Incredible 2 last saturday, and today I made the poor decision of allowing an idiot to play with it, for some reason, they felt the need to try to pry the back off, and only succeeded in making a deep scratch on the battery cover, and some minor scratches on the bezel, is it worth replacing the two, or should I just get a case to cover it up (my concern about buying a case is that it will make the phone bulkier and more annoying for me to carry).

Yes, a Silicone cover is fairly light and not adding much bulk.

However, I have the Otterbox Commuter case and it doesn't add much bulk either. I can put it in my pocket easily, and it contains a silicone cover and the harder shell over that.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Idiots+my phone=never

I would kick his ***... wtf why was he prying on it?

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...