Blacked Out.... for UD 2.5... Get some darkness! Screenshots..

Thanks. If the "emergency calls" bug ever gets fixed, I will work on the rotary lockscreen...

Blacked Out MIUI Phone added to OP

For those of you that miss the MIUI phone, here it is.......Blacked Out!!!

Enjoy......

If I want JUST the MIUI phone can I flash just that over the stock rom? What if I wanted the MIUI phone over the rEvolution theme? Do you think that would work?

The best thing to do is to flash MIUI stock again without wiping, then flash this theme over that.

If I want JUST the MIUI phone can I flash just that over the stock rom? What if I wanted the MIUI phone over the rEvolution theme? Do you think that would work?

DroidForums junkie!!

The MIUI phone should flash right over the stock UD 2.5...

Rooster... how are you downloading, phone or PC?

The download is only 7 kb....

Where could I find stock miui phone??

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know my phone doesn't do well with downloads like that. The only thing I can really dl with my phone is kernels?!?!? Glad you got it, hope you like it....

OP Updated .... 12/18/10...

the zip has been updated to add more apps.. deskclock, settings, geniewidget, fancywidget, and email....

Very nice ECS...been running UD stock because it's more black than any of the other themes! Now I have somewhere else to turn...

The incoming call screen is a MIUI problem. I am planning on changing some strings to try and fix it. The normal phone has no problems...

Back