Blacked Out Gingerbread Keyboard... WITH "shadow buttons"

need a Tester for the Red Version. Remember to make a backup!

CWRecovery Update.zip method.

Download Red_GB_LatinIME.zip

edit: removed attachment version, linked to dropbox so if i change the file, there is no need to change links.

Last edited:
need a Tester for the Red Version. Remember to make a backup!

CWRecovery Update.zip method.

Download Red_GB_LatinIME.zip

edit: removed attachment version, linked to dropbox so if i change the file, there is no need to change links.

ok running good so far...except the corrections are still in blue on top the keyboard...also its a lil bright for my taste i was hoping for the same as these two all blacked out but instead of white or blue coloring for the text it would be red

Blacked out with Red Letters. BETA! same as before, do a backup! And requires GB Keyboard to already be installed. See next post.

Last edited:
Final Version. same as before, do a backup! And requires GB Keyboard to already be installed.

Download Red_Letter_GB_LatinIME.zip

Font will of course be based on what you are running.
snap20110108_014053.png

Anyway 2 do a swype MM gingerbread theme? I love that look but swype has spoiled me I can't stand anything else
Sent from my Droid

stet so far so good...came out great exactly the look i was looking for this should be in the op def looks great....thanks for the awsome work

Awesome! Sorry I failed so miserably the first time!

Ecsnead - feel free to add this to the OP if you want.

Sent from 1885

Here's a matching version for the Gingerbread Green users out there. Install it over the top from Root Explorer, so long as your existing keyboard is named LatinIME.apk (case-sensitive)

Download GB Green LatinIME.apk

snap20110108_151047.png

ecsnead, same as the others.

Back